Friday, December 14, 2012

My Scraps & More Sketch 7

Good Morning! I am sure that many of you are as busy as I am with the holidays right around the corner!! If only we could stop time so that we could get all of the things done that need be then we would have plenty of time doing what we love...scrapping of course!! In all of your hustle and bustle, I hope that you find the time to play with this awesome new sketch by Kristine Davidson!


This is how our awesome design team was inspired...

                                                 Wendi Robinson


                                                  Tammi Bennett


                                                   Tracy Rhodes

                                                  Missy Whidden

                                                 Audrey Yeager

I am looking forward to your takes on this sketch soon!!

Have a great weekend!



5 comments :

  1. Awesome sketch and love what the DT did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow --- you guys rocked this sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sketch! I found your sire after looking for sketch inspirations and so glad I did! Your layouts are wonderful!

    Thanks for being there to give me the mojo and breakthrough I needed :-) I look forward to adding you to my weekly "Must Visit" blog list.

    Lisa - Scrappy Distractions
    www.ScrappyDistractions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous job.. great DT reveal with great sketch. I used it but couldn't share .. not until after live post on Dec 31.. thought i'd share it and boast about the sketch site all in 1 multi tasking post.
    Happy Holidays to all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!