Friday, November 30, 2012

My Scraps & More Sketch 5

Good Morning and Happy Friday!!! I hope that this week has treated you all well. It has been busy, busy, busy for me so I am looking forward to a quiet weekend spent at my scrap desk. Hopefully this next sketch by Kristine Davidson, along with the beautiful layouts created by our design team, will make you want to head to your own scrappy space as well!!


                                                   Tammi Bennett


                                                 Wendi Robinson


                                                   Tracy Rhodes


                                                 Missy Whidden


                                                 Audrey Yeager


Pretty great inspiration huh?!! Our designers rocked this sketch!! This is the last sketch for you to complete to win the November prize of the "Apple Cider" Bo Bunny papers! I look forward to seeing what you create!


3 comments :

  1. Cool sketch and love what the designers did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this sketch! And I really loved Missy's interpration...so much so that I "lifted" it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful sketch and interpretations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!