Friday, November 2, 2012

My Scraps & More Sketch 1

Good Morning and welcome to the first sketch challenge on this blog!! I hope that everyone effected by Hurricane Sandy has recovered and is safe! Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours who were in the path of this destructive storm. With Halloween just a couple of days ago, maybe you are itching to scrap your adorable trick-or-treat photos. With any pictures that you choose to work with, I hope that you are ready to play and be inspired by this great sketch by Kristine Davidson...


A few of our designers got to play along and here is what we came up with...


                                             Tammi Bennett

                                             Lisa Moen

                                             Tracy Rhodes

                                                 Wendi Robinson

                                               Missy Whidden

                                               Audrey Yeager


Enjoy your day!

16 comments :

  1. Awesome Sketch! I think I may just get scrappy today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch Kristine! I love what the ladies did with it! Such great white space and the layers! WHoa! I will be playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific sketch to get me motivated to scrap something...anything! LOL! Time to print some pictures and head to my favorite place in the house. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGSH I cant wait to get home and work on this. Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous sketch Kristine and awesome layouts DT!! can't wait to work on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for a new sketch blog from My Scraps and More! I can't wait to get some time to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a fun sketch to play with!
    Can't wait to see your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah Kristine, love your sketch ��

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful layouts! Love the different takes on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch and each of the designers' pages are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great sketch and great DT reveal.. was great to play along.. and hope to come back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved the sketch and can't wait for Tomorrow's.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just finished mine. Taking it down to the last hour. Wonderful sketch to work with and look forward to tomorrow's.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!